Owner & Operator
"If you are looking for a quality product with unmatched customer service, then you have come to the right spot."
The Side Downdraft paint spray booth is the painters choice booth. It provides the benefits of a full down draft without the cost of an expensive pit. The air is pulled through a set of filters in the ceiling of the booth. The clean filtered air is pulled down and away from the center through exhaust filters at the floor level along both sides of the booth. This helps to assure that the over spray is pulled away from the product and away from the painters as well.
The filtered exhaust air is pulled through the exhaust plenums and discharged straight up and into the atmosphere through an exhaust stack on each side. (Optional Equipment) This booth can come with drive through doors and can be lengthened for a minimal cost. A heated Air Make Up unit can be added to this booth also with relative ease.
The filtered exhaust air is pulled through the exhaust plenum and discharged straight up and into the atmosphere through an exhaust stack. (Optional Equipment)
These paint spray booths come in a wide range of widths, depths and heights to meet your needs.
Standard Spray Booth Equipment Includes:
- UL listed tube axial fan and **3 phase motor with belts, pullies & sheave (fan and motor size varies by booth size)
- All 18 gauge galvanized steel construction panels
- Nut & Bolt Assembly
- 48″ 4-tube T-8 fluorescent light fixtures w/clear tempered glass in ceiling (# varies by booth size)
- 20″ x 20″ fiberglass exhaust filters (# varies by booth size)
- Draft gauge-Manometer
- All hardware, fasteners, sealants
- Assembly instructions/permit package
- UL approved components
- NUT AND BOLT ASSEMBLY!!
Optional Paint Spray Booth Equipment Includes:
- Additional Man Doors
- Drive Thru Product Doors
- Single Phase Motors
- Powder Coated
- Bi-Folding Doors
- Tri-Folding Doors
- Ducting kits
- Motor starters
- Observation Windows
- Control Panels