Owner & Operator
"If you are looking for a quality product with unmatched customer service, then you have come to the right spot."
Semi Downdraft takes air from the upper level of the shop through a bank of filters in the ceiling of the paint booth and moves it to the back of the paint booth. It is then filtered through the exhaust system at the back of the booth and released back into the atmosphere.
The filtered exhaust air is pulled through the exhaust plenum and discharged straight up and into the atmosphere through an exhaust stack. (Optional Equipment)
These automotive semi downdraft spray paint booths come in a wide range of widths, depths and heights to meet your needs.
Standard Paint Spray Booth Equipment Includes:
- UL listed tube axial fan and **3 phase motor with belts, pullies & sheave (fan and motor size varies by booth size)
- All 18 gauge galvanized steel construction panels
- Nut & Bolt Assembly
- 48″ 4-tube T-8 fluorescent light fixtures w/clear tempered glass in ceiling (# varies by booth size)
- 20″ x 20″ fiberglass exhaust filters (# varies by booth size)
- Draft gauge-Manometer
- All hardware, fasteners, sealants
- Assembly instructions/permit package
- UL approved components
- NUT AND BOLT ASSEMBLY!!
Optional Paint Spray Booth Equipment Includes:
- Additional Man Doors
- Drive Thru Product Doors
- Single Phase Motors
- Powder Coated
- Bi-Folding Doors
- Tri-Folding Doors
- Ducting kits
- Motor starters
- Observation Windows
- Control Panels